Search for Deals

Friday, October 14, 2011

Meijer sale

I'm just about to leave for Meijer's. They are having their 10 for $10, get the 11th free sale. Included in the sale are a number of ConAgra tomato products including Hunt's tomatoes and Rotel. Both are perfect for chili, a winter time favorite here. (Check the SS inserts for September and October for tons of Qs).

Another great deal this week is DiGiorno pizzas for $3.99 ea. check their facebook page for a $2/1 Q. That's quite a deal!

Also, if you are shopping tomorrow, check mPerks for a 5% off food items coupon. Not a bad Q at all, but I *really* hate couponing during the weekend. It clogs the checkout lanes.

Finally, I've had a few questions about how frequently I post. I post when I shop. Generally, if there are no sales that interest me, or I've stocked up recently, I don't post. I also don't post if I'm not couponing. For example, a couple months ago Marsh had pork chops and chicken on sale. I bought 40 pounds of pork chops and 20 pounds of chicken, and I still have a bit of each. My pantry is still packed so all I've really purchased is produce, dairy and eggs.

If today's trip is completely awesome I'll post the transactions later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment